Danconia Media, a leading New Hampshire web design and marketing firm, is seeking a creative, versatile and energetic Web Designer to craft websites for businesses and organizations of many types and sizes. The ideal candidate will be organized, have a tremendous eye for detail, and be able to work in a team environment and independently.
Web development experience and proficiency with content management systems (CMS) preferred. The successful candidate will work from our office in Weare, NH, which is easily reachable from Concord, Manchester and all of southern/central New Hampshire.
We offer competitive salaries, full health insurance packages and a casual work atmosphere.
Danconia Media, a leading New Hampshire web design and marketing firm, seeks an experienced Account Executive to secure new clients and manage projects. We are looking for someone who's energetic, eager to learn about the latest marketing trends, and comfortable speaking to laypeople about technical issues. The successful candidate will have the flexibility to sell a wide array of online and traditional marketing services, including website design, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), print design, branding/logo design, executive business card design and social media optimization, among others.
This is a sales position with high commission rates that requires solid networking skills and the ability to qualify leads to find the most promising clients. We're especially looking for people who have successful sales backgrounds in the marketing industry, so they can hit the ground running upon being hired. We are based in Weare, NH, which is near Concord and Manchester, and you'll have the option of pitching our services throughout New England and beyond.
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in communications, marketing or a related field
- 2+ years of successful sales experience, preferably in marketing and design
- Knowledge of Internet marketing, Web 2.0 and traditional marketing issues
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience winning projects by writing proposals
- Ability to network with prospects at events such as trade shows
- Public speaking experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)